Scroll down for more questions.
1. Identify any postmortem changes in the video.
2. What neck muscles can you identify in the neck dissection?
3. What abdominal wall layers can you identify during the opening of the abdomen?
4. What is the main pathologic finding in this video?
5. What is your differential diagnosis so far, based on the history and physical exam? Which ones did the physician mention. Do you agree with those possibilities? What else might you consider?
Scroll list up and out of sight for self-check.
to view list again.
This space is for institutional groups.