International guests: Please switch to English for this interactive feature.
(Don't see a list below? Please refresh the page.)
Scroll down for more questions.
1. What is the differential diagnosis for right upper quadrant bleeding?
2. How does the medical history inform your interpretation of the source of bleeding?
3. What if the patient were found on her left side? On her back? Do you think that would change the autopsy findings? Why or why not? Or under what circumstances?
4. How common is it to find the source of aneurysmal bleeding in a cerebral aneurysm? An aortic aneurysm? An intraoperative tear?
5. How would you distinguish between and arterial and a venous source of intraperitoneal bleeding? Could you?
Scroll list up and out of sight for self-check.
to view list again.