Click here to move
Scroll down for more questions.
1. Identify the small intestine.
2. Identify the large intestine..
3. Is the large intestine opened from proximal to distal or distal to proximal?
4. How can you tell?
5. What small intestine opened from proximal to distal or distal to proximal?
6. How can you tell?
7. What is the small pouch in the small intestine called?
8. Where are these typically located? Why do these happen?
10. Is there any pathology identified in the video?
11. Is the pathology mostly likely incidental or a cause of death?
12. Is the pathology mostly likely related to an immediate cause of death or an underlying cause of death?