Scroll down for more questions.
1. Why, at the start of the video, does the physician say he’s “trying to find the hole”? What organ has a hole it? What evidence is there for a hole, so far?
2. What is fibrin? What is pus? How can you tell the difference, grossly? Which does the patient have and were is it located?
3. What is the cause of the infection here?
4. What is the diagnosis? How does this fit the history and description of radiographic findings?
5. Based on what you know so far, why did the bowel rupture?
6. Is the cause of death identified here? Why or why not?
This space is for institutional groups.