Removing the chest plate
Click here to move
Scroll down for more questions.
1. What muscle is visible in the upper right corner at the start of the video?
2. The physician cuts through the ribs with a scalpel? Is this normal for the ribs to accommodate?
3. What part of the ribs is being cut?
4. Is there a rib fracture on the right? Where?
5. What rib abnormality is on the left? Why is it there?
6. Identify diaphragm in the video.
7. Identify adhesions in the video.
8. Is there any other evidence of trauma in the video? Where? What likely caused it?