Dissection of intestinal autotransplant
Scroll down for more questions.
1. What is an intestinal auto-transplant? Why is it done?
2. Can you identify the intestinal opening (lumen)? Is there anything inside? If so, what?
3. What is the path of the intestine through the chest?
4. The autopsy does not show the proximal and distal attachments of the intestinal auto-transplant. Where might you expect these to be?
5. Does the intestinal appear normal?
6. What happens to the intestinal blood supply during an intestinal auto-transplant?
7. Have any adhesions formed related to the intestinal auto-transplant? What structures are adhesed?
Scroll list up and out of sight for self-check.
to view list again.
This space is for institutional groups.