Scroll down for more questions.
1. What structure is being removed during the first thirty seconds of the video?
2. Is it normal or abnormal? If it’s abnormal, how is it abnormal? And, based on the history, why might it be abnormal?
3. What organ is under the fat during this part of the dissection?
4. What structure is being cut at 1:14?
5. Would you expect the anatomy in the left upper chest to be normal or abnormal? Why or why not?
6. What side of the body is the physician standing on at 1:52?
7. What structure is being held at 1:58?
8. What structure is being clamped at 2:26?
9. Can you identify when the inferior vena cava was transected in the video?
10. Can you identify the superior vena cava in the video?
Scroll list up and out of sight for self-check.
to view list again.
This space is for institutional groups.