Scroll down for more questions.
1. What are short- and long-term sequelae of traumatic brain injury (such as the patient had)?
2. What is the purpose of an inferior vena cava filter?
3. Under what circumstances is this type of filter placed?
4. What are complications of placing an inferior vena cava filter? Which one did this patient have?
5. When is inferior vena cava filter placement temporary? When is it permanent?
6. Identify livor mortis.
7. Identify the point in the video that demonstrates rigor mortis.
8. Based on the presence of rigor mortis, roughly about how long ago was the death?
9. How does rigor mortis set in (what parts of the body are affected and in what order)?
10. What are the medical risks of obesity?
11. What are the attached pads on the chest for?
12. What are the attached pads on the abdomen for?
13. Did this patient have any surgeries?
14. What pathology is evident at the umbilicus?
15. How tall was the patient?
This space is for institutional groups.